Here’s an easy way to resize your podcast videos for social media!
Don’t worry. You don’t need to download any software or own any video editing apps.
We will be using a site called Veed.io.
1. Create An Account with Veed
2. Click on ‘Create Video’ and then ‘Create Project’
3. Drag & Drop your video file into the ‘Upload a File’ box
4. Hit ‘Settings’ and Select the Preferred Video Size
Veed offers several different video options. Just make sure you pick the best format for the platform you will be posting to.
5. Resize Your Video to Fit Your New Format
Click on your footage and drag the white boxes on the sides to resize.
6. Hit ‘Export’ and download your newly resized video! Post and watch your podcast grow!
PRO TIP: Add Captions!
Veed is also a great place to add captions to your videos. Just hit Subtitles on the left hand side of the screen and then Auto Subtitles. Veed will automatically transcribe your podcast audio and add the captions to the video.
Once the transcription is complete, you can customize the font, color, size, style, and placement of your captions.
If you have any questions or if you would like us to resize your podcast videos, feel free to contact us!